We take the protection of personal data, respect for privacy, and the right not to receive unsolicited commercial communications ("spam") very seriously. We make every effort to apply a strict policy in this area.
We take care never to send unsolicited or previously authorized communications. Our Customers may receive messages from us only in the following cases and for the following purposes:
- Responses to direct inquiries from Customers;
- Messages necessary for the proper functioning of the Customer account, only to solve the problem encountered;
- Subscriptions to our newsletter, in order to receive all our commercial communications;
- Requests made or express permissions made on our website, on partner websites or at physical events (e.g. trade shows), in order to receive all our commercial communications.
In addition, our newsletters, promotional messages and other electronic commercial communications systematically include an unsubscribe link allowing the Customer to stop receiving commercial communication from us. The unsubscription takes effect shortly after the request is made.
To be able to create the Customer's account and to fulfill orders properly on our site, our company needs to collect personal data. All data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the following purposes:
- to administer customer accounts,
- to manage customer orders,
- to produce commercial and logistical statistics,
- to acquire new customers from prospects lists,
- to conduct promotional actions (these actions having received the prior consent of their recipients),
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
The person in charge of the data collection is the company Pollinatis SARL, registered with the RCS of COLMAR under the number TI 788 989 804, with registered office at 18, rue des Ecoles, 68250 Pfaffenheim, France. Only Pollinatis and outside companies that have contracted with it for order processing needs are given access to the information provided.
All necessary precautions are taken to preserve the security of personal data and in particular to prevent them from being compromised, damaged or accessed by unauthorized parties.
Pollinatis reserves the right to make commercial use of the data collected if the Customer has authorized the receipt of offers from partners.
The technology of Cookies is used on our website for aggregate measurement of page views, number of visits and visitor activity on the site, as well as for programmatic promotions on entire segments of customers.
A cookie does not identify the Customer. It records information relating to the Customer's navigation on the site (the pages viewed, the date and time of the views, etc.).
The data collected by the cookies are strictly for internal use and are never transmitted to third parties.
Right of Rectification and Deletion
In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 EU (“GDPR”), the Client has a right to access, rectification, opposition and deletion of data concerning them, which may be exercised by sending us a request on this page.