All our products are designed and manufactured according to strict quality standards (quality assurance) applying to both the materials used and the end product, in order to get complete conformity of the products leaving the factory and excellent reliability over time.
In addition, before they are launched into mass production, our products are tested by independent organizations for a number of certifications:
- REACH: European regulation on chemical substances, prohibiting the use of materials harmful to health or the environment, and concerning, among other things, plastic materials used in industrial products.
- RoHS: European directive limiting the use of hazardous substances such as lead, bromine, mercury, etc. in electrical and electronic equipment, concerning products incorporating LED lighting.
- CE/EMC: European Electromagnetic Interference Directive, concerning electrically operated products such as our products including LEDs.
- EN-1112/EN-1113: European standard for mechanical, hydraulic and thermal resistance, concerning sanitary appliances such as showers, and hoses.
- ACS (Attestation of Sanitary Conformity). French certification, issued by the Ministry of Health, of the suitability of sanitary products for contact with water intended for human consumption, including faucets, showers, etc. Obtaining ACS requires the completion of closed-circuit "migration tests" to ensure that the water does not undergo any change in its properties and no undesirable effects of prolonged contact with the product.
Most of our products are guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for at least 2 years, and for some, up to 10 years. For more details, refer to the chapter "Guarantee of conformity" of our Terms and Conditions.